Ariana Altobelli is preparing to spend a year of her life serving in the United Kingdom. England is a post-Christian nation where approximately 4% of people claim to have a personal relationship with Jesus. While there, Ariana will be partnering with UK-USA Ministries and local churches to help fulfill the great commission by making disciples of all nations. Her love for God and heartbeat for kids is what is compelling Ariana to go. She has been called and she is excited to take this huge step of faith.
Please prayerfully consider partnering with her. You can do that in multiple ways:
1. Encourage her - Take the time to write her an email (email@example.com), write her a personal note, or stop her when you see her and let her know that you support what she is doing.
2. Pray for her - Ariana would love for you to pray for her as God prepares her for this journey. Pray for her finances, her safety, and boldness to continue to walk in God's will for her life. But she also has a desire that you pray for England. Pray for UK-USA Ministries and the work God is doing through this ministry. Pray that God would continue to move in the hearts of both kids and adults in the UK.
3. Financially support her - Ariana's goal is to raise $10,000, which will cover all expenses for the entire year. She is in need of both one-time donations and monthly support. We know that God is going to provide for Ariana, and we ask that you prayerfully consider playing a financial role in her journey. All donations are tax deductible, and here's how you can give:
- You can write a one-time check and send to The Church at Newtown Road (142 Lower Newtown Road Waterford, NY 12188). All checks should be made out to "The Church at Newtown Road" with "England Missions" on the memo line. Please include a note that indicates this is for Ariana (but please do not put Ariana's name on the check).
- You can also make a one-time donation right here on our website by simply clicking the "Support Ariana" button below. Be sure to select "Gap Year Funding" on the giving page.
- You can give a recurring donation here by clicking the "Support Ariana" button and indicating that you would like your donation to be given weekly, monthly, or on a custom schedule. Be sure to select "Gap Year Funding" on the giving page.
Ariana would like to thank everyone who is playing a part in helping her fulfill God's call on her life. You can follow more of Arian's journey on her Facebook and Instagram sites.
Thank you for taking the time to check out what God is doing in and through Ariana's life.